Accidents Happen. We are here to help.

To submit a claim for a recently completed move with Mayflower, please select the form below for your move type. If you need assistance, please call 800-325-9970.

Full-Service Household Move within the United States
Please note: If your claim is for a move within the state of Texas, please contact your agent to request the appropriate form.

International Move    

Logistics Shipment

Government Move

Military Move

Please note: The military requires that documentation for items lost and/or damage to items in the shipments moving through the Defense Personal Property System (DPS) to be reported through DPS. Information on how to file your claim can be found on the official DPS portal. 

To log in and begin the process of submitting your claim, you must have the Government Bill of Lading (GBL) number for your shipment as well as your Electronic Transportation Acquisition (ETA) login. 

Need to file a claim?

Mayflower makes it easy to submit a claim.

Submit a claim