Mayflower Mover of Movers 2020 Contest
Presented by UniGroup
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY. AS EXPLAINED BELOW, THE RULES REQUIRE THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTEST BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS OR JURY TRIALS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Mayflower Mover of Movers 2020 Contest Presented by UniGroup (the “Contest”) begins on March 2, 2020 at 12:01am ET and ends on June 22, 2020 at 11:59pm ET (“Contest Period”). The Sponsor of this Contest is UniGroup, (“Sponsor”). The Administrator of this Contest is The Concept Studio, LLC (“Administrator”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to entrants and nominees who are legal residents of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old, 19 in Alabama and Nebraska, and 21 in Mississippi (“Entrants”). Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, UniGroup, C.A.., Administrator (as defined below), the Concept Studio., and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and participating promotion and advertising agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Contest and their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Immediate Family and Household Members (defined below) of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of the Contest, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year and “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. Subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are four stages to the contest. First the nomination period, second the judging period, third the voting period and fourth the winner period. To enter the Contest, you need access to the Internet.
To enter: To enter the Contest entrants must visit www.mayflower.com and nominate a person for the Contest per the submission form who is a “Mover of Movers”. [Your submission must include a written explanation of why this person is a “Mover of Movers”.] A “Mover of Movers” is a person who makes bold moves on a regular basis — challenging, risk-taking actions that enable true progress in their lives. Only one nomination per submission is permitted. Entrants may nominate themselves. The nomination period is from March 2, 2020, 12:01 AM ET to April 6, 2020, 11:59 PM ET.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant’s entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules or that is not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or which communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic.False or deceptive acts or entries, or entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void, will render a participant ineligible, and also may result in participant no longer being allowed to enter Sponsor’s sweepstakes, contests or other promotions in the future, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrant must provide all information requested. Incomplete, unreadable or unintelligible submissions will be disqualified. Participation in the Contest constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. All Entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. All Entry materials become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be additional. Further, by submitting an entry, you give Sponsor and its agents the rights to use the entry for any other promotional purposes.
4. HOW THE CONTEST WILL BE JUDGED/WINNER DETERMINED: At the end of the Nomination Period, a panel of qualified judges, determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will review and select three (3) finalists (“Finalists”) from among all eligible Entries received; based on the following criteria: 40% Making a difference, 25% Courage, 20% Passion,15% Implementation Plan. The submissions with the highest overall score will be chosen as Finalists. In the event of a tie, there will be 4 Finalists instead of 3. The determination of the Finalists shall be made by Judges in their sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding. Once the Finalists have been determined by the Judges , the general public will be able to vote on the Finalists (using the above criteria) via www.mayflower.com. One vote per person, per day. The Voting Period will begin on May 18, 2020 at 12:01am EST and end on June 15, 2020 at 11:59pm EST. The Finalist with the most votes will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner (subject to validation) and will be announced on or about June 22, 2020. Throughout the Contest period, Sponsor and/or Administrator will monitor and review the submissions for eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Contest Period and the right to select fewer than the stated number of Finalists, if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries. Winner will be notified via email from a UniGroup employee.
Finalists and Grand Prize Winner (including both the entrant and his/her nominee) will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and prize/publicity release within three (3) business days. If a potential Finalist or Winner cannot be reached after reasonable effort has been exerted (response within three (3) days of receipt of initial notification), he or she is found to be ineligible at any point during the administration of the Contest, he or she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules or the Sponsor’s or Administrator’s instructions, or if his or her prize, prize notification, or other Contest-related correspondence is faulty, rejected, or returned as undeliverable, that Finalist or Winner may be disqualified without notification and an alternate Finalist or Winner, or runner up, may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Only three (3) alternate Finalists or Winners will be contacted, after which a prize will remain un-awarded. A potential Finalist or Winner (or any alternate potential winner if one must be selected) is not official and will not be confirmed until he/she has completed, signed and returned any documentation which may be required by Sponsor, including, but not limited to, a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, release of liability, publicity release form, and a completed IRS W-9 form (the “Contest Documents”), and the eligibility of the potential winner has been verified. If a Finalist or Winner fails to sign and return the aforementioned required documents or provide any other requested information within the required time period including a valid mailing address (P.O. Boxes not permitted), the potential Finalist forfeits his entry and the potential Winner forfeits his/her prize. Contest submissions are subject to validation by the Administrator. By taking part in this Contest you agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are final and binding on all aspects of the Contest.
5. PRIZES: PRIZES/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prizes will be awarded to the finalist: $25,000 cash prize. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $25,000. No substitutions or transfers of a prize, except at Sponsor’s discretion.
All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Odds of winning Prize depend upon total number of Eligible Entries received.
Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of each Prize is taxable to Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any Contest prize that you may be awarded, you agree that Sponsor, The Concept Studio, LLC, UniGroup, C.A., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies’ and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Entities”) shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third-party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Contest, including entry and participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree to fully indemnify each Released Entity from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation. Entrants authorize the Sponsor and its agents to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Entities shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by your participation in this Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize; (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (vi) potential winner’s inability to attend trip (vii) any postponement or cancellation of game. Released Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any phone or other electronic device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, cancel, suspend or terminate the Contest in its entirety or any affected portion thereof. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest in its entirety or any affected portion thereof. If the Contest or a particular portion thereof is canceled or terminated before the designated Entry Period end date for any reason, Sponsor may (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, and not as a participant in any class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs directly attributable to participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. GOVERNING LAW: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Released Entities in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Missouri law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws.
SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by UniGroup, C.A., One Premier Drive Fenton, MO 63026.
10. ADMINISTRATOR: This Contest is administered by The Concept Studio, LLC, 606 Post Road East #693, Westport, CT 06880.
11. FOR NAME OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER and OFFICIAL RULES: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Grand Prize Winner (first name and state) must be made by June 30, 2020 by sending a self-addressed stamped return envelope to: UniGroup Mover of Movers 2020 Contest Presented by UniGroup Winners, 606 Post Road East #693, Westport, CT 06880. END OF OFFICIAL RULES
Mayflower Mover of Movers 2020 Contest
Presented by UniGroup
No Purchase Necessary. The Contest is open to legal residents of 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old, 19 in Alabama and Nebraska, and 21 in Mississippi (“Entrants”). Void outside of the 50 United States, D.C. or P.R.. Nomination period ends 11:59pm ET,April 2, 2020. Voting period ends 11:59pm ET, June 15, 2020. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions and complete details. Subject to official rules.